Bachelor’s Degree in Metaphysical Science, B.Msc.,
Includes Ordained Minister’s and Practitioner’s Program
The following are subject titles covering the curriculum required for bachelor’s/ministerial training. They include thoughts common to the most metaphysical organizations and books today, taking into consideration a blending of New Thought, Philosophy, Psychology, Psychic Research, Mystical Research and Eastern/Western concepts of Religion. This blending is for application to daily living. Written by Dr. Paul Leon Masters, Founder of the International Metaphysical Ministry (IMM) and its university system, the thoughts are presented in an inspirational way for ministerial sermon topics. Included are many original concepts of the founder, which are unique in the teachings presented by the IMM.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Metaphysical Science, B.Msc., program is offered through the University of Metaphysics in conjunction with the Ordained Minister’s Program. The program consists of 48 modules. You have the option of being an active or inactive Minister with the International Metaphysical Ministry. You also have the option to complete only the Bachelor’s Degree program in conjunction with the Ordained Minister’s program.
This certificate certifies that you have taken holistic, New Thought, and metaphysically oriented studies. Ordained ministry status provides the legal right to engage in counseling and spiritual healing work, perform marriages and fulfill other concerns of ministry. Please note that you must establish an independent ministry according to the laws of your state, county, country, or province to enjoy the benefits of ministerial standing, such as tax advantages. Awarding of your minister’s certificate is also the legal basis for awarding and maintaining your degrees. The minister’s certificate is awarded at the same time as your bachelor’s degree.
This diploma certifies that you have studied the principles and practices of Spiritual Mind Healing of physical, emotional, and other life problems, and is awarded at the same time as your bachelor’s degree.
Bachelor’s Degree Program Curriculum Modules
- Attracting and Maintaining Prosperity
- Conscious Spiritual Self-Realization for Success
- How to Put Action behind Your Meditations for Success and Happiness
- Mastering Your Weaknesses through Your Inner God-Power
- Establishing and Maintaining a Positive Transcendent Attitude
- Metaphysical Principles of Winning the Game of Life
- Establishing Mystical Self-Direction
- Spiritual Mind Magnetism
- Channeling God-Power into Your Daily Activities
- Eliminating the Negative and Strengthening the Positive
- Spiritual Mind Treatment
- How to Handle Problems as They Arise
- Establishing Positive New Patterns in Your Life
- Activity Visualization
- Physics Mechanics of Success
- The Power of Meditation Practices
- Reversing Negative Trends into Positive Ones
- Complete Daily Mental Rebirth Treatment
- Metaphysical Laws of Success
- How to Give Metaphysical Treatments
- How to Use Intuitive ESP for Success and Happiness
- The Role of Diet and Sex in Metaphysics
- Metaphysical Philosophy of New Consciousness for Successful Living
- How to Have all Channels Open for Success
- Understanding and Using Cosmic Mind Telepathy for Success and Happiness
- How to Practice the Power of Transcendent Awareness
- Metaphysical Sensitivity Training
- Convincing Yourself You Can
- Reaction Control or How to Have Positive Control over Your Life
- Positive Conditioned Reflex Living
- Metaphysical Principles of Overcoming
- Metaphysical Principles of Materializing
- Metaphysical Principles of Self-Belief
- Metaphysical Principles for Achieving Happiness
- How to Live the Metaphysical Life Daily
- Metaphysical Principles of Prosperity
- Projecting the Real You to Others
- Controlling Psychic Vibrations in Your Immediate Environment
- Establishing and Maintaining Control over Your Life
- Creative Thinking – or Finding the Intuitive Ideas that Can Bring Success in Life
- Creating a New Self-Image for Successful Living
- Metaphysical Principles of Achieving Success
- Psychic-Mystical Secrets of Getting Prayer Answered
- Developing a Prosperity Mentality
- Establishing and Accomplishing Your Goals
Bachelor’s Degree Program Curriculum Excerpts
Excerpts from Bachelor’s Program and Ordained Minister’s Curriculum Modules
The following sample pages are drawn randomly from various bachelor’s level curriculum modules as well as
Rites of the Metaphysical Ministry and a bonus Meditation Dynamics course.
They are excerpts and do not reflect a complete module.
Please click on any image of a cover to download/open the samples.
IMM Original Tenets as Conceptualized by the Founder
- Belief in a Supreme Universal Intelligence or God.
- Belief that there is a divine purpose to life as created by God.
- Belief that human beings are happiest and most fulfilled when they have found the purpose for their souls’ existence according to the Will of God.
- Belief that human suffering is as a direct result of failing to find and do the Will of God for one’s life.
- Belief that every person, whether they are conscious of it or not, is an individualized expression of God’s Universal Presence.
- Belief that the Christ manifested through Jesus is a model of God individualized in human form or, in the Biblical phrase, “The Spirit made Flesh.”
- Belief that all religions have a purpose and were allowed to be created by God to bring some degree of spirituality or belief in God to peoples of all cultures, races, and origins. IMM encourages individuals to make and attempt to live peacefully with peoples of varying religious traditions, preferring to engage in dialogue rather than senseless warring.
- Belief that those who follow either the exoteric or esoteric teachings of Christ will live eternally.
- Belief that there is an afterlife existence and that there are many levels or realms of that existence from the ungodly to the heavenly.
- Belief that God’s Mind, Spirit, and Presence lives as the life force/natural intelligence within the body and consciousness of every human being.
- Belief that human beings can gain direct access to God’s Presence within themselves through Christ consciousness; access gained through Transcendent or Mystical Meditation.
- Belief that access to God’s Inner Presence awakens the intuitive channels of the mind to influence one’s conscious mind. Such influence provides direct divine guidance from God which can be applied to improving major human concerns of life: love, relationships, income, health, personal fulfillment, lasting happiness, creativity and – above all – one’s God Willed purpose for having been born to this life.
- Belief in the above basic principles to the degree that International Metaphysical Ministries and its ordained ministry exist to bring our basic concepts to those who are of a mind to find such principles as being natural to their own awareness.
- The positiveness of the human spirit should be emphasized by religion rather than dwelling on and making a religiously sanctioned life style out of the negative.
- No one religion is right and all others wrong. Each exists to serve whatever level of spiritual evolution its leaders and followers have attained.
- The ultimate purpose of religion is to reunite a person with God’s Presence within, and in the process to improve one’s life. This is the current, present and daily purpose of Religious Metaphysics.
- There ultimately is but one life in this universe, God the Creator, individualized and seeking expression through all creation.
- The Universal Life Presence of God exists in all living things, as the creating and life sustaining force within its creations.
- The Presence of God can be directly contacted. This has been the assertion of mystics through the ages.
- Divine revelation is possible, in all ages, by members of any faith, at any time in history.
- The point of contact with the Presence of God is at the center of the human mind. This can be experienced spontaneously in meditation, or by other means and practices.
- The pursuit of God’s Presence at the center of the mind necessitates traveling through other mind levels to reach it. This experience gives direct knowledge of other dimensions of existence, including those into which the soul passes when leaving the physical life.
About Jesus, the Bible, Prayer, and Other Religious Teachers
- The teachings of Jesus are correct – if rightly interpreted, which can only be done by evolved souls with mystical awareness.
- The Bible is correct if rightly interpreted, which can only be done by evolved souls with mystical awareness.
- Prayer produces results when rightly understood and practiced. Prayer is most successful when in tune with Divine Will and the Soul’s purpose for this life.
- The teachings of Buddha and Krishna and others of mystical awareness and comprehension can give spiritual insight, leading to improvement of human life.
The Human Condition & Potential
- Human Beings have not been born sinful by nature. If there is that which may be deemed sinful, it occurs through separation from God due to lack of contact between the human level of the mind and the Divine or God level.
- The appearance of bad or evil is not caused by any kind of devil, but by separation from God. This causes division between people and subsequent wrongdoing is the result.
- The finding of spiritual truth begins with intuitive recognition of the intellectual reality of spiritual truth. This is only an individualized reality when mystically accepted and experienced as the first priority of one’s life.
- Pre-existence to physical life and other existence is possible through direct experience of mind levels corresponding to each.
- Human life, both individually and collectively, can be improved by the application of the power of spiritual principles and practices to daily life.
- The following areas of human life have been improved by many who have studied and applied religious metaphysics daily: love, relationships, income, career, creativity, improved health, increased ESP, success, fulfillment, and happiness.
- Spiritual healing or health maintenance is possible through the practice of spiritual science. We do not oppose medical science and prefer to work with it spiritually for the health of people.
Founder Speaking at a Graduation CeremonyEnroll Now with a Scholarship