Dr. Noah Ricks II, Ph.D.
Dr. Noah Ricks II was born in Alabama. At the age of 9, Metaphysical truth was revealed to him through prophetic insight, dreams, visions, spiritual communication with nature and God. Dr. Ricks holds degrees in Mathematics, Engineering, and Metaphysical Science. He received a Bachelor and Master of Metaphysical Science from the University of Metaphysics. Dr. Ricks has also earned a Doctor of Philosophy, Ph.D., specializing in Conscious-Centered Living, from the University of Sedona. He is also an ordained metaphysical minister, having received his ordination and practitioner diploma from the International Metaphysical Ministry University Seminary.
Dr. Ricks’ interest in spiritual reality through Quantum Physics led him to research the world of Spirit and nature. Through his research, Dr. Ricks has gleamed practical metaphysical truth and procedures which can be taught and implemented by others.
Being in great demand, Dr. Ricks’ knowledge and practice of spiritual reality through Metaphysics has caused him to travel world-wide, bringing healing to body, soul, and spirit. Along with his knowledge of Metaphysical truth, Dr. Ricks is also a prophetic psalmist. As God’s love flows through him to others, Dr. Ricks begins to sing prophetically into the lives of others. When God speaks, Dr. Ricks sings.
His services include:
- Teaching others how to directly connect to the part of God the Spirit that is needed in their life.
- Helping others to discover their soul’s purpose and how to live that purpose out through direct spiritual contact.
- Helping others to discern the movement of Spirit within their lives by paying attention to the messages Spirit is sending through nature.
- Teaching others to repair the damaged parts of their lives by connecting to the all-encompassing Love of God.
- American Metaphysical Doctors Associations
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- University of Sedona Alumni Association
- Professional Worldwide Metaphysical Association
- Ordained Metaphysical Minister
Dr. Noah T. Ricks, Ph.D.
Mailing Address: PO Box 1951, Huntsville, Alabama 35807