Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral
Metaphysical Degree Programs
Start Your Journey in Metaphysical Studies and Earn a
Metaphysics Degree through Self-Paced Distance Learning.
Thank you for considering our Doctoral Program for your metaphysical studies and higher consciousness education. It signifies your sincere desire to establish yourself professionally within the ever-expanding field of metaphysics.
Self–Paced Distance Learning
The program is self–paced distance learning which takes on average between one to two years to complete. You have the option to accelerate your studies just as you have the option to take as long as you need. You determine the pace of your studies.
Help to Achieve Your Personal Goals, Improve Your Life
Whether you are among the many seasoned professionals who have entered the field of metaphysics and related subjects to help people improve their lives, or one of those individuals just considering a career in fields such as metaphysically-oriented counseling, life coaching, holistic wellness, teaching, or church-centered ministry, you’ll find that our curriculum is unsurpassed in helping you achieve your goals.
The difference our curriculum can make in your life, your metaphysical career, and above all, your ability to help people improve their lives, is without equal in today’s fast-moving world.
In our credible graduate degree programs in Metaphysics, inclusive of Holistic, New Thought, Transcendent, Transpersonal, and Theocentric Metaphysics, you’ll find broad-minded, essential, spiritual topics in our curriculum that focus on awakening people to the Universal Source, Presence, or God guidance within them.
Awakening People to the Universal Source,
Presence, or God Guidance Within
Our programs have been around for over five decades, with students and graduates in over 120 countries worldwide. When you enroll in our University System, you will become a part of the largest, most established and esteemed metaphysical organization in the world, having earned the trust and respect of those in the metaphysical field over many decades, and we will be here for you—years into the future. We have 12,000 worldwide graduates and currently have 7,000 active ministers.
Two Universities to Choose From
Also, by enrolling, you will participate in a greater Universal Reality, not only for the betterment of yourself but also for others who come to you as a professional and a graduate of the University of Metaphysics and/or the University of Sedona.
What makes our curriculum wonderfully different is that our purpose is helping people—not just short term—but long term, for the remainder of their lives on earth, as well as their souls’ journeys beyond this lifetime.
We welcome your participation in the Spirit of Love and Wisdom, seeking to serve you, as you would seek to serve others.
Doctoral Program Overview
The International Metaphysical Ministry is the parent body of the University of Metaphysics and the University of Sedona, engaging in private, post-secondary, distance learning religious education and postgraduate continuing education. Degrees are awarded for professional ministerial work done in relation to teachings directly or indirectly associated with the coursework of our university system. Graduates have the legal right to use degree titles awarded in conjunction with the ministerial status conferred.
The curriculum synthesizes holistic, metaphysical, transcendent, esoteric, transpersonal, psychical, psychological, yogic, and mystical lessons blended masterfully together. These lessons can be applied in practical ways to improve individual lives, society, and humanity.
The Doctoral Program Consists of Three Degree Programs:
The Bachelor’s Degree in Metaphysical Science, B.Msc.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Metaphysical Science, B.Msc., program is through the University of Metaphysics and includes the Ordained Ministers Program. You have the option of being an active or non-active Minister with the International Metaphysical Ministry. The program consists of 48 modules with 48 open-book exams.
You can elect to complete the Bachelor’s Degree program in conjunction with the Ordained Minister’s program, with the option to continue on with the Master’s and Doctoral degree programs. Additional tuition rates per degree program will apply. View tuition schedules and enroll in the Bachelor’s Degree Program.
- Attracting and Maintaining Prosperity
- Conscious Spiritual Self-Realization for Success
- How to Put Action behind Your Meditations for Success and Happiness
- Mastering Your Weaknesses through Your Inner God-Power
- Establishing and Maintaining a Positive Transcendent Attitude
- Metaphysical Principles of Winning the Game of Life
- Establishing Mystical Self-Direction
- Spiritual Mind Magnetism
- Channeling God-Power into Your Daily Activities
- Eliminating the Negative and Strengthening the Positive
- Spiritual Mind Treatment
- How to Handle Problems as They Arise
- Establishing Positive New Patterns in Your Life
- Activity Visualization
- Physics Mechanics of Success
- The Power of Meditation Practices
- Reversing Negative Trends into Positive Ones
- Complete Daily Mental Rebirth Treatment
- Metaphysical Laws of Success
- How to Give Metaphysical Treatments
- How to Use Intuitive ESP for Success and Happiness
- The Role of Diet and Sex in Metaphysics
- Metaphysical Philosophy of New Consciousness for Successful Living
- How to Have all Channels Open for Success
- Understanding and Using Cosmic Mind Telepathy for Success and Happiness
- How to Practice the Power of Transcendent Awareness
- Metaphysical Sensitivity Training
- Convincing Yourself You Can
- Reaction Control or How to Have Positive Control over Your Life
- Positive Conditioned Reflex Living
- Metaphysical Principles of Overcoming
- Metaphysical Principles of Materializing
- Metaphysical Principles of Self-Belief
- Metaphysical Principles for Achieving Happiness
- How to Live the Metaphysical Life Daily
- Metaphysical Principles of Prosperity
- Projecting the Real You to Others
- Controlling Psychic Vibrations in Your Immediate Environment
- Establishing and Maintaining Control over Your Life
- Creative Thinking – or Finding the Intuitive Ideas that Can Bring Success in Life
- Creating a New Self-Image for Successful Living
- Metaphysical Principles of Achieving Success
- Psychic-Mystical Secrets of Getting Prayer Answered
- Developing a Prosperity Mentality
- Establishing and Accomplishing Your Goals
The Master’s Degree in Metaphysical Science, M.Msc.,
The Master’s Degree in Metaphysical Science, M.Msc., program is through the University of Metaphysics. The program consists of 18 modules with 18 open-book exams, and requires in addition the submission of a thesis with a minimum word count of 6,000 words. The thesis topic must relate to at least one of the curriculum subjects covered in either the Bachelor’s or Master’s modules. Students have access to and guidance from the Master’s Thesis Handbook and approved thesis samples on the website when writing the thesis, as well as a Thesis Advisor.
- The Metaphysical Psychology of Consciousness (Part I)
- The Metaphysical Psychology of Consciousness (Part II)
- The Metaphysical Psychology of Consciousness (Part III)
- The Metaphysical Psychology of Consciousness (Part IV)
- Psychic-Mystical Aspects of Metaphysics (Part I)
- Psychic-Mystical Aspects of Metaphysics (Part II)
- Psychic-Mystical Aspects of Metaphysics (Part III)
- Pastoral Psychology (Part I)
- Pastoral Psychology (Part II)
- Practitioner’s Metaphysical Healing Practice
- Professionalism: Your Doctoral Image and Dealings with the Public
- Dream Interpretation: Its Role in Metaphysics
- Meditation and Its Significance to Metaphysical Practice
- Self-Hypnosis and Its Relation to Metaphysical Practice
- The Bible and Metaphysics
- Yoga: Its Adaptation to Western Thinking
- Metaphysical Semantics and Doctoral Communication
- Exploring the Choice of Metaphysical Operation: Teaching and/or Counseling Center or Church
The Doctoral Program
The Doctoral Program is completed through either The University of Metaphysics or the University of Sedona, depending on your selected specialty. There is no prescribed coursework for the Doctoral program, but the student selects a topic, researches and evaluates the relevant major sources, and submits a dissertation with a minimum word count of ten thousand words. Students have access to and guidance from the Doctoral Dissertation Handbook and approved dissertation samples on the website when writing the dissertation, as well as a Dissertation Advisor.
Here is the study material, including the Handbooks, Study Guide, the Bonus Meditation Dynamics Course, Academic Integrity Guidelines, and Recommended Reading List you will be given for your coursework and additional learning:
Doctoral Program Study Materials
You have the option to receive all your study material in hard copy or as electronic downloads.
- All study modules have large, easy-to-read fonts
- All study modules use many headlines for quicker reference and review
- All study modules, when appropriate, use highlighted boxes containing main ideas being emphasized in that section
- Study Guide
- Bachelor’s /Minister’s Degree Course Study Modules: Volume I, Lessons: 1-12
- Bachelor’s /Minister’s Degree Course Study Modules: Volume II, Lessons: 13-24
- Bachelor’s/Minister’s Degree Course Study Modules: Volume III, Lessons: 25-36
- Bachelor’s /Minister’s Degree Course Study Modules: Volume IV, Lessons: 37-48
- Bachelor’s /Minister’s Degree Course Study Exams
- Master’s Degree Course Study Modules
- Master’s Degree Course Study Level Modules
- Master’s Degree Course Study Exams
- Bonus Meditation Dynamics Course
- Rites for The Metaphysical Ministry
- About the International Metaphysical Ministry (IMM)
- Academic Integrity Guidelines
- It is Time to Write your Thesis
- Master’s Thesis Handbook/Guidelines
- Doctoral Dissertation Handbook/Guidelines
- Recommended Reading List
- Doctoral Degree Descriptions
Excerpts from Bachelor’s and Master’s Level Curriculum Modules
The following sample pages are drawn randomly from various bachelor’s and masters’s level curriculum modules. They are excerpts and do not reflect a complete module.
Please click on any image of a cover to download/open the samples.
Postgraduate Continuing Education
As we always want our students and graduates to continue learning and keep current with new developments in the field, we also offer an opportunity to participate in postgraduate Continuing Education.
Doctor of Theocentric Psychology, PsyThD.
A Theocentric Psychology Doctoral Degree best serves those whose focus is on the value of attaining enlightenment and/or the application of the knowingness that enlightenment brings to all major areas of one’s life. Learn more…
(offered through the University of Sedona)
Ph.D. in Relationship Dynamics
The Ph.D. in Relationship Dynamics program is designed to provide insights of a spiritual nature involving the psychic and mystical dynamics that are fundamental factors to understanding the energy interplay between people in relationships. Learn more…
(offered through the University of Sedona)
Master’s in Business Administration MBA.M. specializing in Metaphysics
The program is designed to help you with the administrative, promotional and marketing aspects of your metaphysical field or practice. The degree could also help you to be in an administrative capacity in the metaphysical field, or working for a church or organization. Learn more…
(offered through the University of Sedona)
IMM Counseling Psychology Association
The IMM Counseling Psychology Association was founded to serve our ministerial graduates by supplying each member with continuing education applied to counseling and life coaching from a higher consciousness, spiritual perspective. Learn more…
(offered through the University of Metaphysics)