Master’s in Metaphysical Science, M.Msc.
Awarded by the University of Metaphysics
Based on over five decades Dr. Masters’ full-time Metaphysical practice and extensive contact with other professional metaphysicians during that time, this curriculum is written especially for the professional in the Holistic, New Thought Metaphysical field. These are not just exercises on subjects that you may have studied before. The text of the material is written with the central idea of how such subject matter is used in actual Metaphysical teaching, counseling, lecturing, and healing so as to achieve maximum results in helping to improve the lives of those who come to you as a doctoral professional. Such valuable text and study material – necessary to help you to achieve success as a doctoral professional—is not available in books and to our knowledge, is only appearing in this course of study
The Master’s Degree in Metaphysical Science, M.Msc.
The Master’s Degree in Metaphysical Science, M.Msc., program consists of 18 modules with 18 open-book examinations and requires, in addition, the submission of a thesis of at least 6,000 words. The thesis topic must relate to at least one of the curriculum subjects covered in either the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree modules.
Students have access to and guidance from the Master’s Thesis Handbook and approved thesis samples on the Online Center when writing the thesis, as well as a Thesis Advisor.
Master’s Degree Program Curriculum Modules
- The Metaphysical Psychology of Consciousness (Part I)
- The Metaphysical Psychology of Consciousness (Part II)
- The Metaphysical Psychology of Consciousness (Part III)
- The Metaphysical Psychology of Consciousness (Part IV)
- Psychic-Mystical Aspects of Metaphysics (Part I)
- Psychic-Mystical Aspects of Metaphysics (Part II)
- Psychic-Mystical Aspects of Metaphysics (Part III)
- Pastoral Psychology (Part I)
- Pastoral Psychology (Part II)
- Practitioner’s Metaphysical Healing Practice
- Professionalism: Your Doctoral Image and Dealings with the Public
- Dream Interpretation: Its Role in Metaphysics
- Meditation and Its Significance to Metaphysical Practice
- Self-Hypnosis and Its Relation to Metaphysical Practice
- The Bible and Metaphysics
- Yoga: Its Adaptation to Western Thinking
- Metaphysical Semantics and Doctoral Communication
- Exploring the Choice of Metaphysical Operation: Teaching and/or Counseling Center or Church
Master’s Degree Program Curriculum Excerpts