Rev. Michelle-Angela Behr
CEO and Chairperson of the Board of Directors, with sixteen years of experience as IMM Office Manager and Administrator.
I had the privilege of working closely with Dr. Masters for 16 years and closely observed his commitment to ensure his teachings were affordable and available to everybody worldwide and that his timeless teachings could carry on beyond his lifetime.
Growing up in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe (called Rhodesia, at the time), my best childhood friend was a Zulu girl who introduced me to the simplicity, richness, and depth of African spirituality. Having a family at times divided by very different religious beliefs, I recognized the importance of tolerance and that ultimately all paths lead towards the same direction. Years later, Dr. Master’s teachings of the core values of love, compassion and kindness were to be the antidote to some of the harrowing experiences I encountered during the prolonged Rhodesian Bush War which took place most of my early life.
Mary E. Gladieux
Member of the Board of Directors and Office Manager, with five years of experience as Executive Assistant with IMM.
Being part of the International Metaphysical Ministry is the best gift of my life.
Quiet as a child, I found much joy in nature and solitude—just being—and enjoying stillness. A practicing Catholic for most of my life, I loved the community and the celebration of the church and studied the Bible and the Mystics. I received a scholarship to attend a parochial high school, and some of the faculty members were inspirational nuns and priests. Eventually, though, I realized Catholicism was not the best path for me.
Key Support Staff
The International Metaphysical Ministry, University of Metaphysics, and University of Sedona, extends gratitude to its key support staff, who keep the day-to-day operations running smoothly. For your convenience, please find below those whom you would most likely need to contact.
- Sue Brown, Staff Accountant
- Rev. Deidre D. Callahan, B.Msc., IMM Administrative Assistant
- Rev. Lynda Exley, University Thesis/Dissertation Advisor
- Tom Fredrickson, Office Support
- Rev. Theresa Gidell, M.Msc., University Systems Administrative Assistant
- Anita Jakim, Graphic Design and Shipping
- Mauricio Q., Web Designer
- Matt Schaefer, Web Developer
- Rev. Carol Marsden Taylor, B.Msc., Student Accounts
- Rev. Steven Lane Taylor, B.Msc., Audio Assistance
- Dr. Lorraine Voss, Ph.D., Editor, University of Sedona Publishing