Dr. Prof. Wafaa Hassanein Ahmed Yedisu Msc.D.
Dr. Wafaa Hassanein Ahmed Yedisu was born in 1971 in Cairo, Egypt where she was to find the real metaphysical environment in the temples of the Ancients. She was fascinated by the incredible effect the Great Pyramids had on her, which prompted her to start her own research in the amazing world of metaphysical science. Inside the Great Pyramid, she had her own experiences with the healing methods through the human sound tones at the center of the Great Egyptian Pyramid. She also researched in different places all over Egypt and around the world including Mont Saint Michel in France, various places in Turkey, temples of Greece, and the town of Fatima in Portugal.
By studying metaphysical science and earning a Doctor of Metaphysical Science, Msc.D., from the University of Metaphysics, she was prepared to teach and lead her students in the real world—culminating in the work “Metaphysical through Ancient Egyptian Metaphysics.” Her graduation from Helwan University in Fine Arts in Egypt, 1993, was an addition to the opening of mind and heart. Merging art with metaphysical science was another branch of research she has taken into action to create her therapy, healing, and teaching programs in “Art Metaphysics.”
Through metaphysical science, Dr. Wafaa found answers about her childhood spent in angel communication. Praying, meditating, and opening the heart and senses to the Universe was the natural way to find the right channels to connect with the angelic realms. Having the actual connection was the greatest prize of all, which was the guide for writing her series of books on metaphysical science through all she experienced in real life and explained in scientific applications.
Next, came another branch of metaphysical therapy and healing with great rewards: teaching and leading “Angelic Science Metaphysics” programs to lead her students and disciples around the world into the right steps and preparation for opening the channels of the human system to connect with the higher realms through opening the paths of the physical body and the capacity of the mind with heart and soul universal connection.
In addition to her Doctor of Metaphysical Science, Msc.D., Dr. Wafaa, received her Master of Metaphysical Science, M.Msc., and Bachelor of Metaphysical Science, B.Msc., from the University of Metaphysics, and she is an ordained metaphysical minister, having received her ordination and practitioner diploma from the International Metaphysical Ministry University Seminary.
Summary of Degrees & Accolades
- Doctor of Psychotherapy and Art Metaphysics.
- International Practitioner of Metaphysical Science for Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Therapy.
- International Ordained Minister of Metaphysical Science.
- Member of IMM – International Metaphysics Ministry, USA.
- Member of International Counseling Psychology Association, USA.
- Founder and President of Yoga Federation of Egypt, Africa and Middle East.
- President of The Afro-European Yoga Federation.
- President of The Afro-Asian Yoga Federation.
- Guru of Yoga and Master of Crystals Metaphysical Science.
- Owner and Scientist of Angelic Therapeutic Metaphysical Jewelry by Divine Crystal Souls.
- Fine Artist and Member of Syndicate of Arts in Egypt.
- Producer and Presenter of TV shows.
- Dr. Wafaa Hassanein Ahmed Yedisu represents Egypt, Africa and all the Middle East for yoga, healing, therapy, art metaphysics, and metaphysical science.
- Author of Ma Waraa al Gasad: Beyond the Physical Body and Salawat Kawneya: Universal Prayers, along with another eight books of metaphysical science.
- Shared in the International Book Fairs in Egypt and outside since 2014 through Al Ahram Agency for publishing and distribution.
- Dr. Wafaa is well known in the international yoga and healing community with the spiritual name, Shri Yoga Mataji Guru Wafaa
Please visit Dr. Wafaa’s Websites: